A.J. Paulsen

Sunday, July 18, 2010



Wow! It has been forever since I have updated our blog. Time has gone by fast. We both start school the end of August. We are still looking for a place to live. We are planning on moving about August 7th. We are headed to bear lake this weekend for the Paulsen Family Reunion. JonAaron is looking forward to Jet skiing and I am looking forward to the Raspberry shakes. Everything is going really well with the baby and pregnancy. I am getting bigger and bigger. We only have about 9 weeks left! We are still undecided on the name, but it is looking like it will be A.J. for Aaron Jon. We went to the Paulsen cabin a few weeks ago, just JonAaron and I. It was nice to get away from everything, and just relax. It is so beautiful up there. The pictures are from Mirror Lake. There should be more news coming up shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Kate finally updated her blog! :) (I did too) So glad you did. And I love the pictures! It is good to see some with your cute belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may think you belly is big, but really it is just cute! I hope you have/had fun at Bear Lake!

    ReplyDelete