A.J. Paulsen

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CANCER FREE!

It is true! I am Cancer Free! We found out the results of the PET scan last week! I am so happy and so so so so thankful! Thank you so much to you all for your prayers, and the many other ways that you have helped. We have been so blessed to have such a great support system of family, friends, community, and church. It really feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I know that this will not be the end of all of our trials and challenges, but it is the end of a difficult chapter. I have learned so many things, and I have met so many great and amazing people.
A.J. is continuing to grow bigger and bigger everyday. He loves to read stories, sing songs, and of course play ball. He loves JonAaron so much and whenever he comes home from school A.J. immediately wants to play with daddy. He runs so fast everywhere now, it is hard to keep up with him in places!
We have had fun this year with the MBA wives group. We have gone to the park, gone on hikes and been to other fun events. It is nice to have other kids for A.J. to play with during the week when we miss our family and friends.
School is going good for both of us, it is hard to believe that the semester is almost halfway over. We have been so busy! But the good kind!
I am wanting to celebrate somehow so if you have any ideas let me know! Thank you again to everyone for your support, it has meant more than you will ever know!

5 comments:

  1. Kate! I am so happy for you! Love ya lots!
    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so happy for you!! That is great and we miss you guys! Anytime you need a getaway, you're more than welcome to come see us... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate I'm so glad to hear that. Congratulations! I would love to come visit and hang out like old times. It's times like this that I really miss living in Utah. I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is so awesome, I'm so happy for you and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was actually Annie, i forgot to log out of Braden's and into mine...

    ReplyDelete