A.J. Paulsen

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Treatment Schedule

Please comment to let us know if you can help out any of the days listed below. There will be a good amount of help, so please try not to inconvenience yourself too much.

Driver will need to pick up the other person and then drive to LDS Hospital to meet Kate there at 11 AM. One of the two will take AJ (if he is there) and head to our place in Orem in either their car if they have it, or Kate's car to watch him. The other person will stay with Kate until she is done (about two hours) and then take her home in the car that is left there. Both people can then go home if they want to. (Anticipated time: Leave your home at 10:00 AM, return home at 4:00 PM)

Theses are the anticpated dates of the treatments. We need a driver, someone to stay with Kate, and someone to watch AJ. Obviously, the driver will also be either the one staying with Kate, or the one watching AJ.

11/4
11/18
12/02
12/16 We don't need anyone to stay with Kate on this day, just someone to watch AJ.
12/30 We don't need anyone to stay with Kate on this day, just someone to watch AJ.
01/13
01/27 Kate's Birthday
02/10
02/24
03/10
03/24









7 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer to help.... My prayers are with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im available on the 4th of nov

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured it out.How to write on this page. I can help on the 4th also and the 2nd and 16th of December. I can help more than that though kate I imagine that this will exhaust you. Just having a new born is exhausting enough. Let me know Jayson has given me free rain he can handle things here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate and JonAaron family members are calling me and I don't know how they are to let you know when they can help. Remember some family members don't blog. Let me know how people are to sign up. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am available anytime that you don't have help! Please just call me and let me know. 801.390.2288. I can help with cleaning, dinner, you name it and I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girly i would love to come help you with anything. so i am going to find out which days that i work and then give you a call or write to on here. Please if you need anything else let me know. But i will get back you to on which days that i can. I really want to help your family out. We love you guys. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete